To make sure the app operates with it’s best performance, check these settings:
- Make sure your hotspot settings are configured “always on”.
- Have no battery life saving settings on.
- switch to airplane mode for all Android versions below 4.2.
- switch off 3G.
- Switch off your bluetooth.
- You may install an app killer (it won’t make a huge difference, but a bit is a bit). But don’t configure it like it kills everything, every minute. This actually costs more battery power. We tested several killers, some are just using more than they save. The app advanced taks killer gave us good results.
- To monitor your battery usage and to test on which configurations your phone runs best, we like to use the battery monitor widget app.